Sunday, May 20, 2012

Quilled Daisies & Freesias

My quilling group is getting together again this week, so thought I'd get a couple more cards done for show and share... BIG GRIN

I love Freesias - they smell glorious. I can't believe I don't have a Freesia stamp other than a Magenta one that has a bunch of other flowers in a grouping. Will have to google it.

Anyway I made a daisies and the freesia cards and you can click on either one to see more details and descriptions for that card. Enjoy.

And they're both using one of Quietfire Designs 10 tiny sentiment stamps.

3 comments:

CG said...

Wow, these are gorgeous!

Ruby's Girl said...

Very pretty Yogi. I love all of the quilling that you are doing. I have some papers somewhere around my house. When I find them I will give these a try. Thanks again for sharing all of your art with me.
Judy

Cindy Haffner said...

So BEAUTIFUL!!~