Sunday, November 11, 2012

MC Nov/12 - Quill - Look For The Dream

Still playing with my quilled elements from my stash and remember there was a blue & white challenge this week... I also wanted to use my lattice die from Spellbinders and the rest just evolved...

I'm using a lovely quote stamp from Quietfire Design

Click on card image to see more details and descriptions. Enjoy

And it fits for these challenges:
A Lot A Rubber Stamps  #94 blue & white
Alphabet Challenge  T for tags (Spellbinders "Fancy Tags")
Crafts 4 Eternity  #97 use a tag (Spellbinders "Fancy Tags")


4 comments:

shaz earl said...

Brilliant Tag card

Thank you for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges

Shaz x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome sweetie. Thank you for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Shea said...

Yogi, this is a GORGEOUS card! The quilling is beautiful, and I'm always a sucker for anything sparkly and glittery. Please join us over at Tuesday Alchemy - we'd love to see your projects included there!

michele said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x