Tuesday, February 19, 2013

MC Feb/13 - Jules BD - Bird Stamps

One of my uncles (93rd I think...) birthday's is coming up soon and he loves stamps and stamp collecting, so thought I'd use my Spellbinders "Postage Stamp" die set for his card. This is the result. Love the way it turned out.

To see more details and descriptions, just click on card image and enjoy.

I'm also using Quietfire Design calligraphic birthday stamp.

And it fits for these challenges:
Card Makin Mamas  Birthday
My Time to Craft  #209 for a guy
Fashionable Stamping  #41 Birds

6 comments:

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A wonderful Easel card, great images. Thanks for sharing with us at FSC.

Pat said...

Super card with great images, thanks for sharing at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

Anonymous said...

Great, love the shape

Beth Akins said...

Super card- I'm sure he'll love it!

Ellie Knol said...

Gorgeous project! - thanks for joining us at FSC!!
xxx Ellie xxx

Ephemera said...

How pretty and beautifully stamped. Thanks so much for sharing with us at FSC. X