Sunday, May 19, 2013

MC May/13 - Quill Daisies - Hum of Bees

one of the ladies in my quilling group was playing with a daisy design and I got inspired... I'm also using one of the newest "Bees" die from Elizabeth Craft Designs.

I'm using a quote stamp from Quietfire Design

You can see more details and descriptions by clicking on card image. Enjoy

And it fits for these challegnes:
Digi Stamps 4 Joy  #67 spring has sprung
One Stop Craft Challenge  #229 anything goes
Corrosive Challenges  #174 use a sentiment

5 comments:

Annerieke said...

Wonderful card, I love the flowers...beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Digistamps4Joy.

Annerieke
DT member

Desire Fourie said...

Beautifully creative. Great design, colour and attention to detail. Thanks for sharing your talent with DS4J. Good luck. Hugs Desíre  {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}  {Doing Life - my personal blog}

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Corrosive Challenges and good luck.
Mags
x

Liz Thomson said...

A stunning card thanks for playing along at OSCC

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my. I always have to look more closely at your quilling. It's just amazing! Wonderful card, and love the quote.