Monday, November 25, 2013

DT Nov/13 - Easel Ho Ho Ho - I'm Telling You

http://quietfirecreations.blogspot.ca/
My turn on the Quietfire Creations Blog today. My past couple cards have been quick and easy/CAS type cards. Today I decided to get a bit more involved and make a scene... Even though it's more involved, it's not hard to do. BIG GRIN.

Suzanne came out with one of the newest e-cut files Ho Ho Ho, which was the prompt for this card.

To see more details and descriptions, just click on card image and enjoy or click here to go to my web page.

Hope you give making a scene a try. Most of the elements can be interchanged with what you have. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

I love how this turned out, Yogi, especially how you've used the brick embossing. You give me much food for thought.