Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Walnut Hollow & Quietfire Design - Rustic Wood Ledge - Give Thanks


Yogi on the Quietfire Design blog today with Walnut Hollow. Love this Rustic Wood Ledge (approx 3" x 22" x 5') that fits all my stuff I use on a daily basis... Plus having the positive affirmations right in front of me, and a double plus, I can turn it around for a change of view. BIG GRIN.

You can see all the details and descriptions on the Quietfire Design blog by clicking on either image. Enjoy or you can see the details on my website here.

Needless to say, I'm using Quietfire Design rubber quote stamps and eCut design files.

Welcome to the
Walnut Hollow & Quietfire 2014 Blog Hop!  

We’re pleased you’re joining us and know you’ll find lots of creative inspiration for combining Quietfire stamps on the beautiful Walnut Hollow wood products.

To be eligible for our grand prize, your work is simple:  Please leave a comment on each of our blog posts on the Quietfire Creations Blog
and the Walnut Hollow Blog

We look forward to seeing your comments!  Tell your friends!

And it fits for these challenges:
Inky Impressions  #179 anything but a card

3 comments:

Froggietalks said...

This is a gorgeous piece Yogi :)

Leslie Miller said...

I'm just sitting here smiling about the idea of turning it around for a change of view. I like that idea! Very pretty AND functional, Yogi!

Unknown said...

What a clever idea ,love it and the colours are just right..Thank you for joining in at Inky Impressions Challeng ..Christine :) x