Sunday, March 8, 2015

Double Diamond Card - Sometimes - HB

file:///C:/Users/YOGI/Documents/MyWeb/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2015/MCMar15_DoubleDiamondCard_Sometmes_HB.html
It's that time of year when I need some guy cards... they are all clustered within the next 3 months... and then I'm back to girl cards. ROFL.

My uncle whom I think is turning 93, has always loved stamps. He's got Alzheimer's now sigh!! He was an avid collector and I remember when I was younger... I was tasked to remove the stamp from whatever it was stuck to. It was an enjoyable time and I guess that's when my love of stamps originated, although I'm not a collector per se - except for new stamps.... I can't resist decorating envelopes and adding the appropriate stamp to match.

I like this card structure which I recently saw and decided to make one myself. I've added a template on my web post.

Click on any card image to see more details and descriptions etc. Enjoy

I'm using Quietfire Design quote and sentiment stamps.

And it fits for these challenges:
Red Rubber Designs  #210 for a guy
Sir Stamp A Lot  o/a Stampin Sensations monthly March for a guy

8 comments:

She's a Color Queen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
arlsmom aka Lynda said...

What a great masculine card! Thank you for joining us this week at the Red Rubber Inspirationals! Lynda - DT Champion Red Rubber Designs

She's a Color Queen said...

This is really wonderful! That fold that you did is so FUN!!! Great masculine card. Thanks for joining us at Red Rubber Designs this week! Be sure to join again!

Leslie Miller said...

A very interesting card fold and design all custom made for your uncle. Sad about the Alzheimer's. This card is a thoughtful choice for him.

Unknown said...

Wow Yogi! Love your double diamond fold card for your Uncle. You have really put a lot of thought into personalizing it too! Thank you for playing this week at Red Rubber Inspirationals! Hope to see you again soon. Barb DT

brenda said...

A super masculine creation Yogi, nice shape as well.

Thanks so much for joining in and sharing your creativity with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Unknown said...

What an awesome guy card! I love the folds! Thanks for joining us @ Red Rubber Inspirationals!
Drea

Sally H said...

A great card, Yogi! A fab design! Thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations (Not sir stampalot) for our Male theme and good luck!