The first one I made was the flower (6"w x 6"h) and then started playing around stamping it around a circle and adding a bit of calligraphy... I used Distress mini pads to color with, misting with water prior stamping onto Genoa bond calligraphy practice paper.
I have wanted to do a Greek Border for forever... just never got around to it. So finally I did (6"w x 3.5"h). I probably should have aligned it better, but I like the roughness of it for such a meticulous design... I tried working on the clear carving block, but found my x-acto knife didn't work as well as working on traditional carving block. I think the clear blocks need larger designs. They cut nicely with the Speedball carving tools though.
Did the calligraphy with a 2.4mm parallel pen and Sumi ink and the monoline with a Zig Writer.