Sunday, February 21, 2016

MC Feb/16 - Tri Flap - Text - ECD Happy Birthday - We Cannot Tell


http://yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2016/MCJan16_TriFlap_Text_ECDHappyBirthday_WeCannotTell.html

There is a challenge that calls for only text, not stamped or digi images... I needed to do this challenge BIG GRIN

I had a couple stencils I had made eons ago from my own calligraphy which was what I used for the backgrounds. And since I cut my little squares to 1.5" square the card ended up having to be 6"w which is wider than my 8.5" x 11" white cardstock. Sigh!! So that's why it ended up being a flap card ROFL.

http://yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2016/MCJan16_TriFlap_Text_ECDHappyBirthday_WeCannotTell.htmlAnyway you can see all the details and descriptions, as well as the stencil images I used by clicking on any card image. Enjoy

I'm using an Elizabeth Craft Designs A Way With Words newest die "Happy Birthday" also available on Quietfire Design HERE.

And I'm using a quote stamp from Quietfire Design "We Cannot Tell..." 2 pce companion set

And it fits for these challenges:
Moving Along With The Times  #14 Text only no stamped or digi images
Reasonable Ribbon  #135 Celebrate + ribbon
Card Mania Challenges  #77 add red (2nd entry)
Sassy Studio Design  #321 favorite color combo (I love all colors, but anything with red is special...)
Craft Stamper  monthly Feb  Text as background (2nd Entry)
Dies R Us  #43 use red
QKR Stampede  #78 pile it on - use your stash
Catch the Bug  Bingo: heart, Distress, Pearl; pink, flower, bugaboo image; DP, Friend, Tag
http://yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2016/MCJan16_TriFlap_Text_ECDHappyBirthday_WeCannotTell.html

9 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh this is awesome Yogi! I LOVE this fancy fold! Great job! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘RED’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Karen Letchworth said...

Hello, sweet Yogi!
I always LOVE your wonderful creations, and Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us. I hope you will join us again soon with more of your creatvity and art.
Blessings to you,
Karen Letchworth
Really Reasonable Ribbon

Judy V said...

Great card! Love your pretty flowers! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs!

Kim Kelley said...

Very cool looking card. I love the look. Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

Kim
SSD DT

Evie said...

What a fab card, love the flowers & design. Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenge. Good Luck.

Hugs.
Evie - DT member.

Kajcyika said...

Nice work! It's just beautiful.
Thanks for playing with us at Card mania! Hope you will join us again :) Kaja

Dawn Frost said...

Wow gorgeous card, love the dp paper you used! Thanks for joining us for Catch the Bug Bingo challenge I hope to see you again. Dawn Bugaboo DT.

Sand Lee said...

I love this fold! Thanks so much for playing along in the Dies R Us Red Challenge! HOpe you will join us again!!! xx

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

What a great, dynamic design for this very pretty card! Thanks so much for joining the fun at Really Reasonable Ribbon's "Celebration" challenge!