Friday, March 18, 2016

MC Mar/16 - Phoenix Frame - ECD With Sympathy - May Each Treasured


quietfirecreations.blogspot.ca
My turn on the Quietfire Creations blog today. I used the sympathy die the other day, so it was still laying on my table... and then the Phoenix die is one of my newer dies that hasn't been put away yet... and you know the rest - one thing let to the next.

I'm using one of the "A Way With Words" dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs ("With Sympathy"), designed by Suzanne Cannon (also available HERE). 
I'm also using a quote stamp  on the inside "May Each Treasured Memory..."  from Quietfire Design  and the eCut file available on Silhouette OnLine store: ("Butterfly Circle Frame")

quietfirecreations.blogspot.ca
Click on any image to see all the details and descriptions or click HERE to go to my web page. Enjoy

And it fits for these challenges:
Craft Your Passion  #303 anything goes
Crazy Challenge  #218 flowers
Melon Headz Friends  layer it up
Crafty Sentiments Challenge  anything goes
TTCRD  #15 - 20 anything goes

quietfirecreations.blogspot.ca

2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous and beautiful card Yogi
Gr Karin

Leslie Miller said...

Love what you did with the frame, and your embossed backgrounds always come out so amazing. I love embossing folders as much as I love dies. You have some very cool embossing folders.