Monday, September 19, 2016

MC Sept/16 - Alcohol Sky - ECD Let It Snow - Christmas Is A Piece

quietfirecreations.blogspot.ca

My turn on the Quietfire Creations blog today and I created a very quick and easy CAS card... I created an alcohol snowy sky and pulled from my stash a background paper for my trees made from Brushos, some gold powder, coarse salt on watercolor paper. I get in to those days where I just feel like making backgrounds and then have a bunch to choose from when I need them... Greens are one of my favorites to make.


quietfirecreations.blogspot.ca
Anyway, just click on any card image to see all the details and descriptions or click HERE to go to my website

I'm using an  "A Way With Words" die from Elizabeth Craft Designs "Let It Snow" , designed by Suzanne Cannon (also available HERE).

And using a quote stamp on the inside from Quietfire Design  ("Christmas Is A Piece Of Home")


And it fits for these challenges:
Trimmies Craft Challenge  #381  Xmas
MFP Stamp Shop  #38 anything goes
Crazy Hazelnut Challenge  monthly Sept Xmas (2nd entry)
Christmas Cards All Year Round  monthly Sept  Xmas 2nd entry

quietfirecreations.blogspot.ca

8 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, it looks like a blizzard! Amazing what you can do with alcohol inks. I love those stamps inside, too. Looks like a cozy destination.

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Both of your cards are gorgeous! You certainly created very lovely winter scenes! Thanks for joining in with us at MFP Stamps Challenge!
Hugs

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Stamps Challenge.

MagsB said...

What a lovely winter scene! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

love Mags B x

sweet art designs said...

love the technique.
Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

Ravengirl said...

Very pretty! I love that sky!

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for CCAYR September challenge, Hazel, DT - thank you also for entering this for my CHNC challenge extra for September. x

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for sharing it with it at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra. Hope to see you again for our October Challenge.

Helen x
(DT)