Sunday, December 18, 2016

Paper Garden envelope - Thea

I received a wonderful sample batch of a envelopes from Paper-Garden.ca  - this is the 1st one I used to send to a friend. (Pop-Tone color: Pink Lemonade). There are pearlescent, metallic and various other types in a bunch of colors, so I'll have fun experimenting... This one is a pale pink. Click HERE to see a full selection of the envelopes.

I used a 3.8 parallel pen filled with Sumi ink and H2º and using my Whimsical style lettering. When dry added a purple colored pencil line detail. The blurry area is where the address was that I removed...

I stamped the poinsettia (Penny Black) using my Misti and watercolor stamping technique with Distress pads.

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

A soft, pretty pink, and your stamping and calligraphy dress it up beautifully.