Tuesday, September 26, 2017

MC Juy/17 - Easel Embossed Gears - ECD Happy Birthday Small - I Dwell In Possibility

http://yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2017/MCJuly17_EaselEmbossedGears_ECDHappyBirthdaySmall_I%20Dwell%20In%20Possiblty.html

Crafter's Companion is coming out with 3D embossing folders, and then I remembered Spellbinders did that several years ago... so I resurrected the 2 folders I have. This is the other one. You can see the shell one HERE I'm also using Tim's gears die

I'm using an A Way With Words die "Happy Birthday Small" from Elizabeth Craft Designs, also available on Quietfire Design HERE

And I'm using a quote stamp from Quietfire Design ("I Dwell In Possibility" );  


Click on any card image to see all the details and descriptions etc. Enjoy

And it fits for these challenges:
Die Cut Divas  Masculine
Scribbles Designs  #57 embossing
JW Scrap Shack  #207 anything goes
Polka Doodle  #38 anything goes
QKR Stampede  #262 opt embossing or anything goes
My Time to Craft  #355 use only dies (stamped sentiment ok

http://yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2017/MCJuly17_EaselEmbossedGears_ECDHappyBirthdaySmall_I%20Dwell%20In%20Possiblty.html

9 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Wow-I wish I had that embossing folder! Great guy card, and your coloring of the folders and dies is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Diva's this month!

Leslie Miller said...

Good heavens, you've totally sold me on the 3-D folders. This is fabulous! There is never enough crafting time to try everything!

Christine said...

This is marvelous, Yogi! Love the deep, rich colors and the fabulous sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack.
Blessings,
Christine
DT Member

Arlene said...

What is more perfect on a guy card than gears. I hadn't realized that those were not die cuts but a 3D folder. WOW I love this and frankly the colors of the ears is fantastic. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Sherri said...

You have created the perfect guy card! Amazing embossing folder & coloring. Thanks for entering our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Julie Odil said...

I love the metallic look of the gears. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Julie, DT member

MagsB said...

This is beautiful, Yogi! I love the 'steampunk' vibe! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

love Mags B x

Unknown said...

What a great card. Thanks for joining our Polkadoodles Paper Crafting Challenge, hugs, Carol DT

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Yogi… Thanks for sharing your card with us… your steampunk card is absolutely lovely and fits perfectly with our “Embossing” challenge theme… please join us next time and Good Luck in the draw.
[Diane Louise, DT Member, Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog]