Monday, November 27, 2017

MC Nov/17 - Easel Xmas Balls - ECD Peace, Flourished Ornament - When You Stop Believing

http://yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2017/MCNov17_EaselXmasBalls_ECDPeace,FlourishedOrnament_WhenYouStopBelieving.html
I just got a bunch of the newest stamps from Suzanne at Quietfire Design and had to use this "Merry Christmas" background stamp. I ABSOLUTELY love it... It's a perfect size too 3.5"h x 4.5"w and of course I had to pair it up with one of my recent acquisitions from Penny Black the Xmas Balls

I'm using an A Way With Words die "Love, Peace, Joy, Christmas Ornament" 4pce set from Elizabeth Craft Designs, also available on Quietfire Design HERE.

And using a newest quote and background stamp from Quietfire Design,  ("Merry Christmas Background") and ("Christmas Truths" 3pce set); I guess I must believe in Santa because I don't believe I ever got underwear... not even Victoria Secret type underwear...


Click on any card image to see all the details and descriptions etc. Enjoy

And it fits for these challenges:
Aurora Wings Challenge  #61  metallics
Crazy For Challenges  #413 Xmas or winter card
Jingle Belles Rock  use gold/silver or copper
Hiding In My Craft Room  #328 any holiday
Sweet Stampin Challenge  your favorite Xmas colors (red & gold)

http://yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2017/MCNov17_EaselXmasBalls_ECDPeace,FlourishedOrnament_WhenYouStopBelieving.html

7 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

What a beautiful, striking design, Yogi! Your new stamps and dies are fabulous and I love your coloring of the Christmas balls. Fun sentiment, too. Thanks so much for joining our Metallics Challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

Leslie Miller said...

Ha! That sentiment cracks me up! I believe, I believe! Love how bright and cheery this is. Fabulous ornament stamp and die!

SmilynStef said...

Those Christmas balls are lovely ... and what a fun sentiment ... so very glad you joined us at jingle belles.

Furrbster said...

Lovely card and a great sentiment!

Hugz Tinz

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Very elegant and lovely card Yogi! I love easel design! Your red, gold & white Christmas colour combo is gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing it with us this week at Sweet Stampin' for our 'Favourite Christmas Colours' challenge. I love what you did. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

Debbie Pamment said...

Beautifully done - the metallic elements add the perfect richness and elegance for your card.
Thank you for joining us for the Metallics challenge at Aurora Wings.
xXx

lauren bergold said...

ohhhhhhhhhh that is truly glorious! what a card! (& a perfectly delightful sentiment, as well, lol!) so pleased you could join our "heavy metal" holiday fun at JINGLE BELLES ♥