Friday, February 2, 2018

MC Jan/17 - Easel Jasmine - ECD Thinking Of You - Don't Let Yesterday

http://yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2018/MCJan18_EaselJasmine_ECDThinkingOfYou_Don'tLetYesterday.html
I'm using the last of the flowers that I mentioned making the other day, this time it's the Jasmine... As I mentioned I spent a day creating flowers... Drew the shapes for Pansies, Jasmine, Dogwood & Cosmos, then proceeded to cut them with my electronic cutter and then scored, colored and shaped them. It was a happy play day... I love the smell of Jasmine... It's amazing, but from all the flower stamps I have, I don't have any Jasmine or Cosmos... All the stamp makers seem to keep making the same flowers over and over again... starts getting boring...

I'm using an A Way With Words dies  "Thinking Of You" 3pce set from Elizabeth Craft Designs, also available on Quietfire Design HERE

I'm also using a quote stamp from Quietfire Design ("Don't Let Yesterday...") 


Click on any card image to see all the details and descriptions etc. Enjoy

And it fits for these challenges:
Creatalicious Challenge  #132 opt: Thing of You or anything goes
Craftaholics R Us  #5 scallops
Inspiration Destination  #143 anything goes
Penny's Challenges  #365 anything goes
Simon Says Stamp Challenge  anything goes
Art Impressions Stamps  #225 How to treat a friend

http://yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2018/MCJan18_EaselJasmine_ECDThinkingOfYou_Don'tLetYesterday.html

6 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Craftaholics R Us.

Leslie Miller said...

More of those pretty flowers! You're very good with them, Yogi. I see some of my old favorite stamps there, too. They're no longer with me, sigh... Have to make difficult choices in my small room. Someone else is loving them now.

Tina said...

Aw, this is SO cute. I love the image, and your card is gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing with us.
Tina, Craftaholics R Us DT
youniquecreationbytina.blogspot.com

Lin said...

What a lovely design, Yogi! Love the delicate blossoms and the blue! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Jill Tiffany said...

Nice card! Thank you for playing with us this week at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge. Hope to see you again.
Hugs,
Jill ~ DT

Patricia Alvarez said...

Great card! I love the fold. Thank you for joining us at Inspiration Destination, good luck!!! Patricia