Monday, April 16, 2018

MC Apr/18 - Easel Cosmos - ECD Remember - The Only Time


http://yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2018/MCApr18_EaselCosmos_ECDRemember_TheOnlyTime.htmlI got a whole whack of stamps recently. I mentioned a while back when I created some cosmos flowers with my electronic cutter and said "why doesn't anyone make cosmos stamps...". Well it seems AlteNew heard me. so couldn't wait to play with it. BIG GRIN

I'm using an A Way With Words dies  "Remember" from Elizabeth Craft Designs, also available on Quietfire Design HERE

I'm also using one of the newest quote stamps from Quietfire Design ("The Only Time...") 


Click on any card image to see all the details and descriptions etc. Enjoy

And it fits for these challenges:
Digi Stamps 4 Joy  #147 anything goes opt: bright colors
MMM Challenge  #69 in the garden
Southern Girls Challenge  #180 favorit color combo (love purple and yellow)

ANYTHING GOES:
Craft Stamper  Monthly April
Corrosive Challenges  #4
Artistic Inspirations Challenge  #198
Incy WIncy Designs  #16 - 22 opt spots

http://yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2018/MCApr18_EaselCosmos_ECDRemember_TheOnlyTime.html

9 comments:

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

So beautiful card! Thanks you for joining with us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT

creationsnz said...

Cosmos is such a happy flower and your card is beautiful. So glad you joined us at Incy Wincy Designs, CarolG

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

TracyM #6773 said...

DELIGHTFUL card!
LOVE your fabulous florals and fancy folds, love your delicate detail and pretty colour combo too!
Thank You for joining us at the Southern Girls Challenge :)

Leslie Miller said...

What? Cosmos? I love Cosmos! Somebody stop me! I have a whole whack of new stamps, too, plus bunches of dies -- the dies all at bargain prices, so what're you gonna do? I'm trying my best to use them all before I shop again, yet the wish list (literally a folder in my bookmarks) is filling up. This is so pretty the way the Cosmos are growing up your card. Okay, adding them to my wish list now... Doesn't mean I have to buy them, sheesh.

cass said...

Wow! stunning card. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls for our "Favourite Colour Combo" Challenge.

sweetpea said...

Great card,love the flowers.Thanks for sharing it in the MMM challenge Janet DT

Jackie C said...


Wow, great work, well done and good luck!
Hugs, Jackie
Digistamps4Joy.DT
Member

Lady Joyful said...

Lovely floral cards. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT