Thursday, October 11, 2018

MC Oct/18 - Easel Leafy Acanthus -ECD Merry Christmas - When This Christmas

 quietfirecreations.blogspot.ca
My turn on the Quietfire Creations blog today and I thought I'd play with the Leafy Acanthus and the 3D die cut word technique... Really hard to photograph - sigh!!

I'm using an A Way With Words dies  "Merry Christmas" from Elizabeth Craft Designs, also available on Quietfire Design HERE

quietfirecreations.blogspot.ca
I'm also using a quote and design element stamps from Quietfire Design  ("Leafy Acanthus"); ("When This Christmas") 

Click on any card image to see all the details and descriptions etc. Enjoy or Click HERE to go to my website.

And it fits for these challenges:
Craft Stamper Challenge monthly Oct anything goes
Stamps Fun Creativity  #332 die cuts
Tuesday Throwdown  #413 anything goes

quietfirecreations.blogspot.ca

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh! I seem to recall you using the Leafy Acanthus before. Loved it then, love it now. So beautiful! Gorgeous fall ribbon, too.