Saturday, January 26, 2019

Jan 19 - 3D Easel Roses - ECD Happy Birthday - The Heart Has Its Reasons

http://www.yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2019/Jan19_3DEaselRoses_ECDHappyBirthday_TheHeartHasItsReasons.html
OK, I've wanted to make a kind of 3D (depth) easel for a while now, and finally made one. It didn't turn out like I wanted but turned out ok non the less. I used a too large quote and ended up not having any room to add flowers to my under layers. C'est la vie.

I'm using a die "Happy Birthday" from Elizabeth Craft Designs, also available on Quietfire Design HERE

I'm also using a rubber stamp quote designed by Suzanne Cannon and available on Quietfire Design "The Heart Has Its Reasons...


http://www.yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2019/Jan19_3DEaselRoses_ECDHappyBirthday_TheHeartHasItsReasons.html

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Goodness, the frame is beautiful with all the layers! Lovely stamps and quotes, too. You're on a pretty fantastic roll!