Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Jan19_Tiramisu_ECDBliss

Here's a sneak peek of one of the latest dies from Suzanne Cannon (Quietfire Design Preorder) and will be available on Elizabeth Craft Designs in a couple weeks.

I love the Tiramisu from President Club (Superstore). And you know me... I'm always looking at packaging and thinking what I can do with it... Well I've cut a bunch of AWWW words and then I'm looking at the Tiramisu image and saying BLISS to myself... This is the result. PS the inside will be finished eventually, but I haven't decided which direction I want to go in - Birthday celebration, Friendship, Thinking of You etc etc.

I side folded my 5.5" x 4.25" white card. Hit the front with a mini Distress pad (Antique Linen) all over. Used Elizabeth Craft Designs embossing folder (Coffee Bean) and dry embossed. Lightly hit the high points direct to paper with "Ground Espresso"

Fussy cut the cake and adhered to front.

Die cut the Bliss from a textured gold metallic cardstock and adhered to front. Voila, all done.

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Yogi, I was just thinking about you and then you pop in with this. Yum! I, too, would associate Tiramisu with bliss. So cool and refreshing for a cake-like dessert. Love the coffee bean background!