Thursday, February 14, 2019

Feb/19 - Bouquet Of Thanks - ECD Hola- Let Your Heart


I'm continuing with coloring projects on light gray cardstock... I did a yellow version on dark gray recently and didn't like it as much although all my friends that saw it yesterday said they really liked it. Go figure. So I wanted to do it on light gray like the other ones...

I'm using a die "Hola" 2pce set from Elizabeth Craft Designs, also available on Quietfire Design HERE

I'm using a clear stamp set designed by Suzanne Cannon from Quietfire Design ("Love and Hearts Collection") and also available on Elizabeth Craft Designs HERE 

Click on any card image to see all the details and descriptions etc. Enjoy
 

 

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Another of your cards to add to my favorites list! Ohhhh, the yellow! I've been thinking about buying some of the Strathmore light gray paper for pencil coloring. This is just so pretty, Yogi!