Friday, February 22, 2019

Feb/19 - Easel Kite - ECD Fun, A Perfect Day - Kites Rise Highest

http://www.yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2019/Feb19_EaselKite_ECDFun,A,Perfect,Day_KitesRiseHighest.htmlI've wanted to make a kite card since I got this stamp from Quietfire... but other things kept getting in the way. Sigh. Finally!!!

I'm using a die "Fun" 2pce set, "a" 3pce set, "Perfect" 2pce set, "Day" 3pce set from Elizabeth Craft Designs, also available on Quietfire Design HERE, HERE, HERE, and HERE 

I'm also using a rubber quote stamp from Quietfire Design

("Kites Rise Higher...") 


Click on any card image to see all the details and descriptions etc. Enjoy

http://www.yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2019/Feb19_EaselKite_ECDFun,A,Perfect,Day_KitesRiseHighest.html

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Cute! I love the cloud embossed background. I recently saw another card that uses silver foil like this and after seeing yours, as well, I'm very impressed. Not that I'm rushing out to buy more stuff, but filing away for later.