Monday, April 22, 2019

Apr/19 -Easel Fairy - ECD Happy Birthday, Good Luck - A Rustle In The Wind

http://www.yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2019/Apr19_EaselFairy_ECDHappyBirthday&GoodLuck_ARustleInTheWind.html

I got some new stamps from Nellie's Choice- mini mushrooms... And you know me, had to use them...

I'm using several dies "Happy Birthday #3" 2pce set, "Good Luck" and "Calligraphic Elements 2 - Ampersands" from Elizabeth Craft Designs, also available on Quietfire Design HERE, HERE and HERE 

I'm also using a quote stamp from Quietfire Design ("A Rustle In The Wind..." 4pce set)

I'm also using a digital file from Suzanne available on the Silhouette onLine store. Click image to purchase. 


Click on any card image to see all the details and descriptions etc. Enjoy

http://www.yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2019/Apr19_EaselFairy_ECDHappyBirthday&GoodLuck_ARustleInTheWind.html
 got so

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

This is super extra cute, Yogi! I love mushrooms and woodland scenes, and you just reminded me I have a few mushroom stamps I haven't colored yet. There must be a flock of fairies in my garden today because there's more than a rustle of wind. I like how you used the embossed background as part of your scene, and I just love all the color.