Saturday, June 15, 2019

June19 - ATCAD2019 - ATC Lace - Fill Your Paper - Create Art


And more from my raided decorative paper stash... This ATC is for day 15 of the #ATCAD2019 challenge.

I'm using a rubber sentiment and quote stamp from Quietfire Design ("Six Gentle Words - Create, Art..."); ("Fill Your Paper...") 

The background is a lace stamp from Just Rite stamped with Distress Picket Fence and embossed with white embossing powder on Canson paper. Trimmed it down to fit a double ATC size. Adhered the two ATC's together. Stamped the quote on a pink toned vellum using Versafine Clair "Twilight" and clear embossing. Die cut with Spellbinders Oval die set. Adhered to ATC with Glossy Accents. Carefully spliced the vellum in half.
On the front, used leftovers of the trimmed lace and adhered to create a border. Stamped the "Create Art" using the Picket Fence and white embossing powder.





1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, I could have sworn that was paper lace, which reminds me I have some paper lace that needs to be used. Same old refrain... so many things in my stamp room. Hey, you're halfway through your ATC challenge!