Saturday, June 1, 2019

June/19 - Clematis - ECD It's Your Day - HB


http://www.yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2019/June19_Clematis_ECDIt'sYourDay_HB.html
I got several new dies from Creative Expressions - Paper Cuts Edger dies and they are gorgeous... This one's supposed to be a clematis, but I wanted it to be yellow. So artistic license...

I'm using a couple dies "It's" 3pce set, Yourself" 4pce set and "Day" 3pce set from Elizabeth Craft Designs, also available on Quietfire Design "HERE", "HERE",  and "HERE"   

I'm using a clear stamp set from Quietfire Design. ("Happy  Birthday Collection" 8pce set) also available on Elizabeth Craft Designs HERE 


Click on any card image to see all the details and descriptions etc. Enjoy

http://www.yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2019/June19_Clematis_ECDIt'sYourDay_HB.html

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my word, what a beautiful die! I wouldn't have guessed it was a clematis. It looks perfect in yellow, especially against the blue. New toys are so much fun!