Thursday, June 13, 2019

June/19 - Fuchsia - ECD Happy Anniversary - The Door Was Marked You


QuietfireCreations.blogspot.ca


I got several new dies from Creative Expressions - Paper Cuts Edger dies and they are gorgeous... I thought the direction I was going would make a great anniversary card...

I'm using a couple dies "Happy Anniversary" 2pce set, from Elizabeth Craft Designs, also available on Quietfire Design "HERE"    

I'm using rubber  stamp quote from Quietfire Design. ("The Door Was Marked...")

I'm using a clear sentiment stamp from Quietfire Design "Happy Birthday Collection" also available on Elizabeth Craft Designs HERE.

QuietfireCreations.blogspot.ca



Also using an electronic cut file available on Silhouette onLine store. Click image to purchase. 
https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/designs/142139?search=suzanne+cannon+flourished+60&sortby=relevance&submitted_search=true 
Click on any card image to see all the details and descriptions etc. or click HERE to go to my website. Enjoy

QuietfireCreations.blogspot.ca

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Have mercy, these edger dies you've been using are exquisite! I don't know which I like best, but I know I love this one! Gorgeous anniversary card in the gold and white!