Thursday, August 8, 2019

Aug/19 - Vase Of Flowers - ECD Flowers - The Earth Laughs


quietfireCreations.Blogspot.ca


quietfireCreations.Blogspot.ca
My turn on the Quietfire Creations blog today and I've been meaning to do something with this little flower from Suzanne and finally got around to it... BIG GRIN

I'm using a couple dies "Flowers" 3pce set, "Butterfly Flourish" 3pce set and "Flourished Night Sky (Flower)" 4pce set from Elizabeth Craft Designs, also available on Quietfire Design HERE, HERE and HERE   

And I'm using a rubber stamp sentiment, quote and design element stamps from Quietfire Design ("Just For You"  4pce set); ("The Earth Laughs..." 2pce set); ("Crackle Background")

I'm using a clear stamp sentiment from Quietfire Design ("Love & Hearts Collection") also available on Elizabeth Craft Designs HERE 


Click on any card image to see all the details and descriptions etc or click HERE to go to my web site. Enjoy

quietfireCreations.Blogspot.ca

No comments: