Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Aug/19 - Waterfall Card International Merry Christmas - ECD Merry Christmas - God Gave Us Memory


http://www.yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2019/Aug19_WaterfallCardInternationalMerryChristmas_ECDMerryChristmas_GodGaveUsMemory.html
This is a side fold card with the waterfall construction on the inside. I recently came across the Lawn Fawn die set and video instructions and decided to make it on my own... BIG GRIN Also using my newest stamp set and die from John Next Door (Christmas Rose and Ivy Corner) - love them.

Click HERE to see a less than a minute uTube of me opening and closing the card...

I'm using a die "Merry Christmas Small", "Wishing You A" 3pce set from Elizabeth Craft Designs, also available on Quietfire Design HERE and HERE    

http://www.yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2019/Aug19_WaterfallCardInternationalMerryChristmas_ECDMerryChristmas_GodGaveUsMemory.html And I'm using rubber stamp sentiments and quote stamps from Quietfire Design ("God Gave Us Memory..."); ("International Merry Christmas" 6pce set)

Click on any card image to see all the details and descriptions etc. Enjoy

 http://www.yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2019/Aug19_WaterfallCardInternationalMerryChristmas_ECDMerryChristmas_GodGaveUsMemory.html


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful concept for a waterfall card! Yogi, we've been away on a multi-state trip for more than two weeks and I can't even try to catch up completely, but I scrolled through for a peek at what you've been creating (must do something to jump start my own mojo). I especially love everything you've done with the letters!