Monday, July 20, 2020

BVCG July Lettering Challenge - Day 19 & 20

http://yogiemp.com/Calligraphy/Artwork/BVCG_LetteringChallenge_July2020/BVCG_LetteringChallengeJuly2020_Wk3.html


BVCG July Lettering Challenge - Day 19 & 20.

Both of these are kid of fun... I haven't been on a rollercoaster in probably over 50 years. I tried to mimic the ups and downs with the lettering. With the sunshine piece tried to mimic the sun... Since Betty Locke challenged us to use a "B" nib, they've still been laying on my desk and I'm enjoying using them. Who woulda thunk...I've never liked them before. It was interesting to use gouache and dropping in color in each letter. It doesn't move the same way watercolors move.

Click on any image to see more details etc. Enjoy

http://yogiemp.com/Calligraphy/Artwork/BVCG_LetteringChallenge_July2020/BVCG_LetteringChallengeJuly2020_Wk3.html


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, yes, these are definitely fun! It's been probably 30 or so years since I was on a roller coaster. Not looking for one anytime soon!