Friday, October 9, 2020

BVCG Lettering Challenge - Oct 2020 - Day 8 and 9

 

BVCG Lettering Challenge - Oct 2020 - Day 8 and 9

I came across another Art Deco typeface created by Olga Ryzycneko called "Decolot" which I also fell in love with. So decided to use that typeface to create my words for the 2nd week of the challenge. I have another one for the 3rd week I really love as well. I wonder what I'll come up with for the 4th week.... I also was in a mood to use colored cardstock. I'm using Emerald Creek - Quietfire Design Modern Gilding powder "Kells Gold"

Click on any image to see more details and descriptions etc. Enjoy


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

This too, gorgeous. I need to try some of my shimmer paints on colored cardstock. Would have to use minimal water or figure something else out.