Monday, November 2, 2020

Yogi Mini Books - Your Turn #1 - 4

 
 
Your Turn 1 - Brown
 
I've been in collaboration with Phyllis Cole-Dai (author, songwriter, poet). I love her poems and she asked me to do them in calligraphy creating it in a hand bound book form with a protective box. I was thrilled.
Your Turn #2 - Blue
Your Turn 2 - Blue

We're making it an open series for the 1st poem. I've created 4 so far which will all be available in the US on Phyllis's website only (sorry Canadians). This is due to the exorbitant amount for shipping - sigh. I'm planning to make 6 more for a total of 10 in this series. 
Your Turn 3 - Green


If Someone in the Calgary area wants one for pick up, I will gladly make them one in their preferred color.

Click on any image to see more details and descriptions etc. Enjoy

Your Turn 4 - Black/Gold


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Words as art... it's a perfect collaboration, Yogi. I looked at her website and read the whole poem. What beautiful books these are!