Thursday, October 21, 2021

Scribbled Lives 2021 - Wk 41 - Discipline - Choosing Now Over Want

 



Scribbled Lives 2021 - Wk 41 - Discipline - Choosing Now Over Want. 

I just bought a bunch of Atramentis Pearlescent inks. They are absolutely gorgeous. The ink is mixed with either a gold, copper or silver. They do need constant stirring but well worth the effort. I used "Cyan Blue/Copper" and a touch of "Magenta Red/Gold" without cleaning my nib between colors giving a nice variegation.

Click on any image for more details etc. Enjoy

The image below is prior the gold shadow lines.


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

So many beautiful inks and paints and other coloring media to try, sigh. I haven't been coloring enough lately. Your mention of these paints makes me want to sit at my coloring table. The stars haven't been aligning properly for that. Maybe next week.