Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Jacob's Ladder - My Friend


Thought I'd do a 2nd Jacob's Ladder piece for our next Art Of The Fold Group challenge. So this one I'm using a different tutorial, this time from TV Weekly I like it a lot better and it was better presented.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SwKHP0VyVA
size: 3"sq x .5"h
They made this one from thicker cardstock.

I decided to use Staples 110# white cardstock. I adhered a piece of gold metallic cardstock to it, then sandwiched my ribbons between this double layer and a top layer of the 110# cardstock. Nice and thick... and sturdy. My ribbons don't move around either... When done I thought I'd add some text... Then I decided to make a box for it. I`m totally happy...

Words:
Just in case you have forgotten today
You matter You are loved
You are worthy You are magical
You are my friend.





 


No comments: