Friday, April 19, 2024

Back To Back Double Accordion - Alpha


Since I did a smaller one I thought I'd make one as big as I could with the paper on hand...

size: 6"h x 3.25"w 7/10"thk (opens to 24"w)
I used Columbia Mills LBS End paper both plain sheet and a geli print spliced together.

I knew I wanted writing on this one so wrote out 4 styles of alphabets inked with Juice Up pen and colored with gel pens, Koi w/c brushes & Mattehop pens. Added matte board covers, covered with a geli print and tied a Sari ribbon.
Added the title inked with a Posca gold pen, outlined with a green gel pen, cut out and adhered to cover. PS there's one on the back cover as well... Of course I put that one on first. Ha Ha







 

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

A mind boggling fold. I could get lost in it. This is an accordion in the truest sense. Do I hear music? I do love how it perfectly displays your colorful lettering!