Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Multi Ovals - Friendship Quotes


And since I did a circular piece which you can see HERE I thought I'd do an oval one with 1/2" increments...

size: 4.75"w x 6"h
On Canson Mixed Media paper very lightly penciled in my ovals. Painted with Derwent regular w/c pencils and a wet paintbrush. When dry wrote in the various quotes using Juice Up pen.

Words: Don't walk in front of me I may not follow. Don't walk behind I may not lead. Walk beside me and by my friend. Albert Camus

A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you. Elbert Hubbard

Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience, this is the ideal life. Mark Twain

There is nothing better than a friend unless it's one with chocolate. Linda Grayson

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark than alone in the light. Helen Keller

No comments: