Friday, June 28, 2024

Funky Fold - Enjoy This Moment

At my recent get together with the gals, one of them had made a card ad was giving instructions to some of the gals... I decided to make one as well without the instructions... Right or wrong... I love the outcome.
I raided my stash beside me and pulled out a piece of white cardstock. Didn't matter what size it was.
Size: 3"w x 4"h (opens to 12")
Folded it in half and half again. Opened it up to the first in half fold and cut 2 lines from the folded edge to 1/2 way into the end fold. The top and bottom sections had the correct folds so only had to reverse the folds in the cut section.
I added the red cardstock covers and a little border on either end inside.
Another friend sent me some funny word definitions (weird...) Who thinks up these words... I wrote them in Monoline using various colors of Juice Up pens.
Front and center words: Enjoy this moment it's the only one you're sure of
words inside:
When you combine a question mark with an exclamation mark (?!) it's referred to as an INTERROBANG
The way is smells after it rains is called PETRICHOR
When your stomach rumbles that's called a WAMBLE
The day after tomorrow is called OVERMORROW
Finding it difficult to get out of bed in the morning is called DYSANIA
The dot over the "i" and "j" is called a TITTLE
Illegible handwriting is called GRIFFONAGE
That sick feeling you get after eating or drinking too much is called CRAPULENCE

Front and center words: Enjoy this moment it's the only one you're sure of




 

No comments: