Sunday, October 20, 2024

ECS Envelope Exchange Oct 2024 - Arlene Bowles


Arlene Bowles (Oct 2024)
Env: Created the env on Edge Mixed Media Sketchbook paper. I love this Blue Rider Typeface that I discovered a while back for your name on the envie and quote on the card front. Colored with Posca colored pencils. I'm using Tutti Designs Leaves Background "Tutti 388" die from white cardstock then colored with various Distress pads in yellow, red and green. Cut them apart to border the envie.

I've been playing with my wax seals again (it's been years since I used them last...) so had to add one to your card front.

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Wait... I had to pull out my die... yes, I love what you did with it. Really stretching it into something mighty pretty. A background with this die is on my desk waiting for a foreground. Not this pretty, though.