Sunday, July 15, 2007

A productive day

A couple days have gone by since my last post. Yesterday I set myself up in my garden with my large table, umbrella, mosquitto netting, laptop, iced juice drink and art supplies. Made the rest of my paper castings for a class I'll be teaching in September. When I came in later I cut the pages for the Slip & Slide booklet card that will be part of that class. Wrote up most of the blurbs that go with it and just have to tweak them before I print them out. It was a good and productive day.

Now if only I could figure out what to do for my 2 remaining pieces for the Heritage contest. My mind is not coming up with anything that speaks to me. Is this what they call "Artist's Block"??

Hopefully after my marbling adventure on Friday I'll have some paper that just might do the trick.

No comments: