Thursday, August 9, 2007

Another 2 books



Up until about an hour ago, I was still having problems connecting to the internet. Have no idea what the problem is, or why it happened or why I'm able to connect now. A real mystery. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed I don't get disconnected in the middle of something.


BUT... with all this frustration going on, I created another 2 books.


One is a third version of the raven's foot using my marbled paper and a more abstract version of the "feet" section as well as the outside leg cores are double thickness. (Still not thick enough for me, will have to do another one). The other book is a Long Tall Sally binding but with no fibers, only beads, and shorter. I love the cover. Just click on either book to go to that page on my web site. Enjoy

No comments: