Monday, August 13, 2007

Not much since the last post

There's been a few things I've been doing since my last post. The Taste of Calgary started on Thursday, I went both on Fri & Sat. Lots of good food. Picked up another T-Shirt.
Went to my ATC swap meet on Thur, a good bunch of ladies were there. Nice evening.
Finally got frustrated with my Sizzix older model machine. It wouldn't cut the Sizzlet alphabet I bought. So I went out and picked up a clutterbug (or is that cuttlebug??) Whichever. Worked well. Embossed stuff beautifully. Tried the "In a plastic folder, re-inker " technique I believe Beth mentioned. Worked really well. Used Color Box Chalk, the dye ink that has the shell on it & some Opalscent re-inkers. Created a bunch of ATC's (fishy themes) for our Aug ATC Swap. Won't be posting them till the end of the month though.
That's it till later.

No comments: