Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Mini Booklet & Xmas Gift Boxes







I've been a little under the weather the past couple of days. I had some major dental work done and it will take a few days to heal, plus get rid of the freezing medication that was loaded into my body. Someone from my Yaoo group said create and you'll forget your aches and pains. Well there wasn't much enthusiasm in my brain for creating. But then I guess I was on auto pilot, because I did create several things and am happy with the results.



I needed a thank you gift for a friend who did my biography for our Guild's newsletter. So I made her one of the mini booklets that I copied from Sonja. I added a couple details.



We also (well we will be at our next Guild meeting) were asked to decorate some small boxes to sell at our next Guilds Xmas show. I got mine early since one of the ladies that I was doing paste papers with, will be distributing them at the next meeting. They're a bit bigger than last years boxes. Anyway, I took two and this is what I did with them.

No comments: