Saturday, September 1, 2007

Bookmarks





I finished a bunch of bookmarks for our Guilds Xmas show. They sold well a couple years ago, so I thought I'd make another batch. All the chalks series are what I made. everything else in the gallery are from a few years ago. I thermal laminated them and added fibers and beads. So they are very durable as well as texturally pleasing. I know I'm always playing with the edge of my bookmark while i'm reading.

Also went to Michael's to use the 50% coupon. Picked up a pad of cardstock which I'll use in more Zutter journals. Also picked up a lower case and upper case Sizzix alphabet set. I tried it through my Cuttlebug and it works. But I would recommend using several layers of cardstock rather than a single layer to protect the clear plastic runner.

No comments: