Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Created By Hand Challenge - Eyelets


Something New. A "Created By Hand Challenge" and blog has been started. Every Tuesday a new challenge will be issued using a Quietfire Design product. The first one started on Tuesday, Oct 30, 2007 and we were asked to create anything we like (ATC's, 4 x 4's, inchies, etc etc) and using the challenge item "Eyelets". I decided to make my challenges as mingle sized pages (4.5"w x 4"h) and comb bind it into a booklet using zip lock combs, so I can easily add and remove pages at will. Also this size allows me to cut the mingle page down to a 4 x 4 size and paste it to a card front giving me an instant card. It's like having "Art in the Bank".

I used 1/16" silver eyelets. Love these small ones, they are so cute and inconspicuous.

Links to the artwork created by the other participants can be found in the comments section of the ByHand Challenge blog (see link above).

I have also started a Gallery on my website, where I will put each challenge page and give a full description as well as larger and additional pics. Just click on the photo above.

No comments: