Friday, February 22, 2008

CBH Challenge Glossy Paper


Well this is the last week where I work 40hours. Yahoo!! So in theory I will be getting my challenges done before the weekend...
This weeks Created By Hand challenge was to use glossy paper, white, black whatever. I had a previously decorated piece of glossy black paper I had done using Twinles H2o's and interference colors. When it dried I had this misty kind of background. Really pretty.
So I rubber stamped Suzanne's largest flourish stamp using white pigment ink and detail white embossing powder. Then ran the paper thru my cuttlebug using the "Divine Swirls" embossing template. Stuck that to a piece of white cardstock and trimmed it close. Attached that to a metallic glossy pearl grey paper keeping a large border, then onto the main black card with a miniscule border. Rubber stamped Suzanne's quote "You are never too old" onto a swirl background vellum paper with black pigment stamp pad ane heat set. Attached it to the card with a very thin border of Diamond Glaze. Added pinky toned rhinestones on the ends of all the flourishes.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sandy said...

Wow fabulous creation. Gorgeous design. Love it.

AlexaCzar said...

Gorgeous design !!!
love it

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Looks very elegant.
http://barnie.wordpress.com/

Art By Wanda said...

A beautiful card!!

Quietfire said...

This is just lovely Yogi! Thanks for taking the challenge!