Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Roann Mathias Classes

Well a lot of you know that I was taking a couple classes for the past 4 days with Roann Mathias. I always hate to see the end of a class, and this was no exception. The first 2 day class was called Beyond Bookhand and at the end of the session we created an accordion book with whatever we had done during our 2 days.

The next class was Neuland with Parallel Pens. Again at the end of the session we created another accordion booklet for our artwork. I had a lot of fun and of course went on my tangents... Click on either book to go to that lettering style booklet. My web pages interconnect so you don't have to come back to this page unless you'd like to leave me a comment (hint, hint). Enjoy

4 comments:

Beth Akins said...

What beautiful art, I can see why you hated to see the class end!
beth

Art By Wanda said...

Fabulous!!! I can tell you had fun!!

Roann Mathias said...

Hi, Yogi. It was great having you in class. You are so creative! Thanks for posting all these samples. Your work was inspiring to me.
All the best, Roann

okanagan_spirit said...

what beautiful books you have ended the class with. you have used so many different supplies i can just imagine your tote bag.