Saturday, April 26, 2008

Thanx card



I recently went to Coast Paper which is a wholesale paper distributing company. They also have a cash and carry section for the public. I heard about it a couple years ago, but as with most companies, they are not on a direct bus route. But since I've had access to a car this week, I thought I'd pass by. Picked up a bunch of lovely cardstock and pearlized paper. My first time experience with the company was very pleasant and the girl that helped me was very knowledgable and helpful to a newbie. So I made her a thank you card using some of the paper I purchased.
The Cranberry cardstock is a Classic Linen 80#, the cream toned paper is a Pearlized "Cocoa" text weight 80#. I rubber stamped the Dogwood Branch (Magenta Botanicals set) with gold stamp pad and Queen's Gold embossing powder. Mounted it to a gold metallic paper and then onto the Cranberry cardstock, having done the corners with a corner adorner punch. The envelope is a cocoa toned parchment paper using my Kersal lettering and the same rubber stamp and touching the background paper with some Pan Pastels in a pink and yellow/green tint.

No comments: