Friday, September 12, 2008

Belgian Eyelet Heart

I think I've surpassed myself, and yes my ego is showing... I've made another Belgian Eyelet book with the illusion of a shape of a heart, and covered with fabric and lace done in white and cream and gold. I'm going to be hard pressed to let this one go. The first Belgian Eyelet book I made using a kit from Quietfire Design, really inspired me and after learning how the stitching was created, I guess I'm on a roll. Click on image to see the details and all the other views.

4 comments:

Beth Akins said...

Yes, you did outdo yourself! I didn't know you were born in Belgium! I was in Brussels in 1975and have somewhere around here a small piece of lace in the shape of a butterfly if I remember correctly, from there. Beautiful book!

Art By Wanda said...

Yogi, this book is amazing!!! I'm sure I couldn't let it go :-))

Passionforstamping said...

Oh my! This is absolutely gorgeous!

Dianne K.

Candy said...

Hi Yogi,
Your work is always outstanding and inspires me. This one is over the moon. I don't know how you are going to give away such a beautiful piece of art. It has to be going to someone very near and dear to you.
Candy