Saturday, January 10, 2009

365 Day Alpha Jan 5 to 11

Another week has gone by and for most of it, my muse was with me. E - My friend Moe took some pics of her door with the iron work in it on one of our recent FRIGID days when there was lots of frost on the window. She sent me a bunch of images and I said that one looks like an "E". I used Derwent sketching pencils that are water soluble and a black marker for the iron work. Then I used my quickie glue pen and glitter and a Ranger's Inkssentials white pen for the frost. I think it worked out really well.
F - Well for lack of what to do with the F, I just did something very graphic using Derwent watercolor pencils.
g - Love my "g"... It's both Prisma colors and Derwent watercolor pencils. PS that's not me sitting there BIG GRIN, although I wouldn't mind. You've got the 2 rounds, small and large for the g section and then the feather in the hat is the ear of the g.
H - Again I used Derwent water soluble sketching pencils. Lots of ladders.

i - I thought the candle with the flame really looked like an "i" - done with Prisma colors.
J - Love the boldness of the J done with Prisma colors.
K - well I was in a quandry again for what to do with the letter K. Prisma colors. The K is first dry embossed with a stylus and then the flat of the colored pencil skimmed over the surface. I really like the end result of it.

No comments: