Friday, July 24, 2009

Ecoline Class

Hi All
To all those who missed the online Ecoline Class hosted by Quietfire Creations, you missed an awesome class, lots of great prizes, great specials and good stuff. We had a great turn out of 44 students. Click on card to go to my class page gallery, OR you can also click on this link HERE to go to the Quietfire Design Project Gallery and get all the Quietfire links to the products I used.
There were three basic techniques I used, with variations on each for a total of 8 cards with lots of detail pics.

There is also a link on the right hand side of my blog under ONLINE CLASSES

As you can see above, I gave you a link to the Quietfire Creations site, so I hope you don't miss out on the next class on August 20th to be taught by Monica Black.
Enjoy

No comments: