Friday, December 4, 2009

ATC Monday

So on Think Monday Think ATC there was a theme of "Dream". Love that word, it just has sooooo much hope in it.

So I used my Cricut to cut out my word "Dream" using a "Wonton" font and the weld feature from some white cardstock. I then covered it with Black Onyx Versafine stamp pad ink and embossed with Holographic embossing powder.

The background is a white cardstock smeared into wet Distress stamp pad inks (Broken China, Dusty Concord, Weathered Wood, Worn Lipstick). Dried, then spattered with Perfect Pearls/water mixture Forever Violet & Blue Smoke.

Rubber stmaped the quote (Quietfire Design) with Faded Jeans. The wreath border on the left side with the Dusty Concord and the snowflakes upper right and lower left with a white pigment stamp pad and detail white embossing powder.

As a last step I sponged Dusty Concord around the edges.

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Brilliant.
Stunning ATC.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work Yogi i really love this piece its beautifully designed and has an ethereal quality
hugs June

Nancy B said...

I love how you did the word,"dream".

Jeanette said...

This is wonderful. I see an abstract of a face in your Cricut word arrangement. The colors all go together beautifully.

Hermine said...

its beautiful