Friday, December 4, 2009

Day 1 of Tim's Tags


Day 1 of Tim's tags: I love the Rock Candy crackle paint. I tried it on some clear plastic, but alas it didn't work, just peeled right off. SIGH!!!

So I wrote my words on a white cardstock tag, and smeared a stroke of the rock candy crackle, let dry. Then I put some Distress stamp pads (Broken China, Dusty Concord, Weathered Wood) on a melt art mat and misted with water, smeared my cardstock around in the wetness. Let dry.

Rubber stamped my flourish design (Inkadinkado "Holiday Wishes" #97734 set) with Faded Jeans. Used my Cricut to cut out a couple extra large snowflakes in 2 sizes. The bottom one I pressed a rubber stamp ( Bo Bunny "Winter Lace" set) over the snowflake and gold embossed it. The top layer I thermal embossed with Holographic embossing powder. Adhered them to the tag with a light blue snowflake. Added a white snowflake at the top of the tag and tied a dark blue/gold star ribbon.

No comments: